Wednesday 15 October 2008

Something more about me

I was born and live in Ancona, Marche, Italy.
Nobody calls me "Massimiliano": too long! All my friends call me "Max". I got this nickname my first day at the High School: my German teacher (an iron woman) told me: "Ab heute wirst du Max heißen!". So everybody started to call me in that way. Until that day I had been "Massi", at least for my family.
I like nice people and simple things, like a walk on a beach, a sunshine, exploring a new city, Tuscany valleys. By the way, I love Tuscany wines and food.
I like travelling and entering in contact with other cultures. When I was a boy, every summer, I was travelling all around Europe with my InterRail card, a little money, thousands of friends, a guitar. Basically my character is not really changed, even if getting older you start to appreciate comforts. But I will never be luxury addicted. I spend one month every summer in Corsica, camping and driving around.
I was "acting" in a silly MTV Italy TV Alfa Romeo Spot with Nongio (Francesco Mandelli).
I played soccer, athletics, football, karate.
Some of my hobbies are traveling, skiing, guitar playing (or something similar), photography.
My sun is in Taurus, my ascendent in Scorpion, my moon in Cancer (if you believe in it, I don't. I'm an engineer!).
My favorite book are "El Aleph" by Borges (it contains "La casa de Asterión", my favorite novel) and "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk.
My favorite movie directors are (were) Krzysztof Kieslowski and Stanley Kubrick.
My favorite movies are "La Double vie de Véronique", "A Clockwork Orange", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".
My favorite music band are (were) Blur and Radiohead (but only until they were able to create songs like "Karma Police" and "Creep").
My actual car is a Land Rover Freelander Sport TD4. Black, outside and inside. After this one there will only be a new Land Rover, and so on, forever. But I will always keep the older ones.
I have lived in different periods of my life in Germany and Slovakia.
I speak Italian, English and (at least once I did) German. I'm studying Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment